Tuesday 24 June 2008

Robert De Niro - De Niro Denies Being Difficult


Movie star ROBERT DE NIRO has blasted rumours he is difficult to work with on movie sets - insisting he would never make the filming process more difficult than it already is.

The veteran star refutes he has trouble working in harmony with fellow actors and directors - and claims he is nowhere near as hard to work with compared to other industry insiders.

He says, "Difficult? Me? I don't think I am difficult compared to other people. It is hard to make movies at the best of times, so you don't want to give people a hard time. People have their own agendas.

"You can look into my background all you like, but I have never had problems with authority on film sets. Even if I disagree with a film director, I work through it."





See Also